Saturday, May 24, 2008

Krista's Birthday

Well, this post is VERY late! I meant to post this a while ago but we have been busy!


In any case we had a very relaxed birthday party for Krista. She turned 22 this year but it seems like 21 was more than only a year ago ... sometimes I tell myself that she is older but when I look at the dates ... April 13, 1986 to April 13, 2008. Well, that IS 22 years but she seems so much more mature these days.
I looked at the shirt she wore for her birthday. I wore that shirt. I soaked that shirt in my sweat many, many years ago playing basketball for The Cleary Club. Don't worry, we washed it! My guess is that the shirt has been around for 25 years! So, when I see her in that shirt, I see my little girl of 5 running around the house using her dad's shirt as a dress. Naw, she's just 5 years old and it really is only 1991.


She requested Steak Oscar which is a fillet Mignon, lump crab meat, asparagus, and Bearnaise sauce. It really wasn't that hard to make but is certainly tasted good!

Tucker made his own vegetarian creation. Vegetarian lasagna, asparagus, and chips. He seemed to enjoy it!


Love, grace and peace and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KRISTA!

No comments: